Save $27 per computer per year in electricity
If your organisation has 100 or more PC's and wants to save on average $27 per PC, per year in electricity then consider implementing 1E NightWatchman Enterprise and be delighted with an outstanding return on investment
An independent audit was conducted by the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority at Kiwibank. The results confirmed that an average of $27.32 per PC, per year would be saved.
“Before committing to the project we really did our research on how we could make cost and energy savings through our PCs. We looked at many different systems and software. The PC energy management solution has exceeded our expectations in savings and we have had not a single complaint from users. The implementation and company-wide deployment was a success.” – Esme Petelo Head of IT Management Support
Transend offer services that reduce the impact IT has on our environment. This leads to better efficiencies and reduced costs overall.
Our services include:
- Purchase the most eco friendly IT hardware
- Assess your Green IT status
- Develop a Green IT strategy
- Reduce IT infrastructure energy use
- Educate/inspire staff or industry forums about Green IT
- Project manage Green IT initiatives
- Best of breed solutions for IT optimisation and efficiency
Call 0800 84 22 53