Do you need to consolidate or decommission servers because you are running out of space in your data centers?
Do you need to identify unused virtual and physical servers to combat ‘server sprawl’?
Do you need to reduce power consumption, costs and carbon footprint across your data centers?
- Rapidly reduces licensing, maintenance, power and cooling costs
- Easily identifies ‘quick win’ targets for decommissioning or consolidation across all your data centers
- Quickly frees up cash and space to support strategic projects
- Simple controls physical and virtual server sprawl, supporting server consolidation and decommissioning
- Drives data center efficiency across the organization
- Simple identification of underutilised and over performing servers, aiding further cost savings
- Manage power on an individual server basis without the need for hardware
- Aids server rationalization and controls physical and virtual server sprawl so you never run out of space
- Software-based client requires no additional hardware and no downtime
- Supports Intel SpeedStep&Reg; technology
Below - Brad Anderson, CVP of Microsoft's Management and Security Division (MSD), chats with Sumir Karayi, CEO of 1E, one of Microsoft's key partners in client and server management.